atec'19 Pitching Contest
This year for the first time!
Applications are closed
Starting at 4.45pm during the atec'19 on 28th October 2019
Five Startup Teams compete for a 3-months trip to the Silicon Valley
5 pitches each 5min + 4min Q&A
In addition to our Investor Speeddating at 10am, which is open to all pre-registered RWTH Startups, 5 selected RWTH and Non-RWTH startups have the unique opportunity to take part at this year’s "Battle of the Big Five" pitch competition on our main stage and win a truly amazing price (to be announced soon).
3 Startups have already qualified through our Incubation Programme, 2 more Startups have a chance to apply and participate through a Wildcard.
The competition works as follows:
· Each Startup has 5 minutes on stage to pitch their business idea to our audience
· Each pitch is followed by a short 4 minutes Q&A session by the jury
· The jury will choose the most convincing team during the break
Our price for this year's winning team:
The winner of this year’s Pitching Contest will have the unique chance to visit the Plug & Play Tech Center in Silicon Valley for their 3 months International Accelerator program. You will dive into the inspiring valley tech scene, be mentored by successful entrepreneurs, shape your pitch & product and build an outstanding network.
Check out Plug & Play here: https://www.plugandplaytechcenter.com/
Our jury for the Battle of the Big Five:
· Hannah Boomgaarden – Program Manager of Plug & Play Startup Autobahn
· Jan Borgstädt – Managing Partner at Join Capital
Rosenberg – Managing
Director at Adhesys Medical
If you are a Startup that is currently in early / pre-seed phase, apply now by sending us an E-Mail
· With your current pitch deck (5-10 pages in PDF)
· Subject: The Battle of the Big Five Application
Both RWTH and Non-RWTH Startups are welcome!
RWTH Startups, feel free to send your work-in-progress pitch decks for of the atec Speeddating.
20th of October 2019, 11:59pm
We look forward to the first "Battle of the Big Five" at atec'19